Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013...A Year in Review

There is only 2 days left of 2013. Where did the year go? It felt like it sped by quickly. Here is a little replay of my year.

January:
I started the year at the Stafford VFW with my friends Adam and Anthony. There were all of maybe 10-15 people there. A few days later, had another mini celebration with four other close friends of mine at my house.

February:
I sadly moved back to McPherson in the middle of the month. Don't get me wrong. I was happy to be close to my family, but I was sad that I was leaving my friends and the kids I had worked with. I had gotten attached to quite a few of them.

March:
I don't remember anything super exciting or memorable about this month....

April:
My sister, Rae, and her husband, Shane, got married. A week later, I started talking a guy I met through a dating site I had joined back in January. His name? Matt :)

May:
One of my brothers and his wife welcomed their first child, Jrake. He's got the biggest and sweetest smiles!


June:
What did I do this month???? I don't remember!!!!!

July:
Matt and I met for the first time face to face when he came to Kansas for a few days to visit. I had a great time and couldn't wait to see him again.



August:
I turned 31 and also got to welcome my nephew, Deegan, to the world. Just like me, he shares a birthday with his grandparent's anniversary. He was also born on or within a few days of a grandparents birthday.



September:
I've been knitting for 2 years. I had a shawl at the Kansas State Fair win 3rd place out of approximately 23 entries. Many of those entries had been done by others knitting a lot longer than myself.



October:
Another month that I can't think of or remember something exciting that happened.

November:
One set of parents took me to Texas (for the first time) so I could see Matt. Matt took me to see the coast for the very first time which was awesome!



December:
Here we are at the end of December. This month flew past. I don't feel like I did much except work and work on knitting and crochet projects. I did spend some time with family for Christmas, which was nice.

Have a happy and safe 2014 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment