Thursday, November 28, 2013

Many Reasons to be Thankful Today

I have so many reasons to be thankful this Thanksgiving day. Here are some of them...


I am thankful for these two little guys. My nephews, Jrake and Deegan, who's sweet, innocent smiles can warm anyone's heart.
 
I am thankful for both of my Godparents who have loved me unconditionally.
 

I am thankful for my parents and siblings. We might not always agree or see eye to eye, but I know they have my back when I need them most.
 
I am thankful for this goofy, awesome, kind, sweet, quiet man that God blessed my life with. He makes me laugh and fills my heart.

I am thankful for my grandparents. Along with my parents, they have taught me how to work hard and to do an honest days work. They have also taught me to be tough and strong.
 
I am thankful for my many friends. We may be scattered all over the state and country, but I know I can talk to them about anything anytime.
 
Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. A nice Thanksgiving tribute to your family and friends :) Those two little babies really are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're pretty adorable too! Definitely keepers! :)

    ReplyDelete