Saturday, October 12, 2013

Banana Pudding

Last fall, I was looking for new recipes to try. I checked out a few books from the library and wrote down the recipes I liked or wanted to try. One of the books I was going through had recipes from different countries. This recipe was from Cuba.

I wasn't sure what to expect with this recipe, but figured I would try it anyways. In the end, I wasn't too fond of it. That's just my opinion so don't let it stop you from trying it.

Ingredients:

10 ripe bananas
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 teaspoon nutmeg

Directions:

Mash the bananas. Add flour, sugar, butter, and nutmeg. Pour into a buttered 8-inch pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes, or until delicately browned on top. Cut into squares and serve hot or cold, dusted with powdered sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment